The Finance Department oversees the utility billing function, including meter reading, billing for water and sewer services, and collection of payments. Garbage and brush collection services are provided by Republic Services, Inc. and billed to customers on their utility bill as a service to the citizens.
For billing questions or for any other customer service issues, please contact the Public Utility Department at (956) 968-3181.
In person or by mail: Weslaco City Hall - 255 S. Kansas Avenue - Weslaco, TX 78596
- Monday to Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
After hours DROPBOX located in front of City Hall
- NOTE: Payments dropped off after 7:30 a.m. will be processed the next business day
Western Union Payment Stations:
- HEB #231 1004 N. Texas
- HEB #485 310 N. Westgate
- Cash & Dash Etc. 1533 N. Texas
- Jalisco Payment Ctr. 1501 B.
- PLEASE NOTE – ADDITIONAL FEES MAY