If you applied for a position with the City of Weslaco before September 01, 2022 using the previous applicant tracking system, you MUST set up a new account and profile. Your old account user-name and password will not work. You do not need to reapply as your application and documents submitted have been transferred to the new applicant tracking system.
For current career opportunities at the City of Weslaco, CLICK HERE.
Please consider the following when applying for a position with the City of Weslaco:
- Online Applications are only accepted for current available positions.
- Resumes may be uploaded as a supplement to the online application but are not accepted in lieu of applications and/or the Work History section.
- Depending on the position for which you are applying, college transcripts, completion of a work-related exercise or examination may be required during the application process.
- Pre-employment requirements may include: a city paid physical exam by a city designated physician based upon job-related physical standards.
- All applications are reviewed and the most qualified applicants are invited to continue the process.
- It is important that you complete the application thoroughly and enter all required fields.
- The City of Weslaco is not responsible for failure of submission of applications by the closing date or incomplete applications.
The City of Weslaco is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, political affiliation or belief, sex, age or handicap. The City of Weslaco participates in E-Verify.